Member Benefits, Opportunities and Referrals
Get the JHI Edge!
JHI helps its members and their clients gain competitive advantage and keep it. Membership in JHI offers the following benefits to your firm and your clients:
- Immediate availability of a worldwide resource of nearly 120 member firms located in more than 55 countries, including most major business locations
- Exchange of information, knowledge and expertise in a variety of technical areas including IT, litigation support, international auditing standards and taxation
- International co-operation and networking to expand both the reach and scope of your business
- Opportunities to increase business through referral work or international collaborations
- Networking, business opportunities, advice and information exchanged in a co-operative environment, designed to stimulate and exchange ideas
- Effective communication tools for business information and exchange, through the Members Only section of the website
- Business opportunities and discussion databases on IT, audit, tax and other special interest areas available online
- Potential for staff development through secondment to work in other countries
- Fostering long-term, highly rewarding professional and personal relationships
- Enhanced professional standing and competitive positioning, while retaining total practice independence
- Annual group discounts for information products and services
As a JHI member, you tap into a powerful network of financial professionals in your region, nationwide and internationally through a comprehensive portfolio of knowledge-exchange, networking forums and programs that enhance your know-how and expertise.
JHI focuses on building solid working relationships among members through initiatives such as:
- Stimulating and rewarding regional, special interest group and international conferences featuring thought leader speakers, interactive workshops and technical sessions, formal and informal networking and sessions that qualify for professional education credits in specified jurisdictions through NASBA. Special Interest Group events cover a variety of industry and practice areas, including audit, taxation and IT.
- Rankings of JHI firms (i.e., by country, region, etc.) by respected professional organisations that benefit members' marketing efforts and overall recognition
- JHI international directories and regular electronic and print publications
- Promotion through JHI international publications
- Discounts on useful professional resources, such as manuals and online training
A Global Referral Network that Works for You—and With You!
One of the most powerful benefits of JHI is members are part of a global referral network. International co-operation through JHI expands both the reach and scope of member firms through global opportunities to increase business by partnering on referral work or international collaborations.
Through multiple opportunities to meet face-to-face and develop business and personal relationships, or through guidance from JHI, members have the advantage of referring business to people they know they can trust to serve their clients' global needs.
Preferred Rates on Products and Services
See a summary of the products and services offered in this program in the Professional Resources (pdf).